My miss Madzia changed her place of living. That means that I am abandoned. I mean, I don’t have physiotherapist. But still, i want to tell you how much I owe her.
I owe a lot.
- that I was able to run to the bus today
- that I’m able to walk straight
- that I don’t fall every time I step on a grass
- that I know how important is resting
- that being systematic is super important in a process of regaining health,
- that I always should tell if something is wrong,
- that I’m not afraid to ride a bike
- that before I do something crazy I think about consequences,
- that my muscles don’t shake the moment I start using them,
- that I don’t pity myself
- that I fell less lonely,
- that I can do a proper plank,
- that eat once in a while my favourite sweets,
- that I’m motivated,
- that my palm rehabilitation process doesn’t consist of beans only
Twice a week, miss Madzia was my bit of sunshine. She has huge credit in giving me back to the world. I love her like a friend, rather than like a hired specialist. That’s why that suggestion of a kind „you didn;t have t buy her a gift from holidays” don’t make any impression on me.
Anyway. I think she’s liked me too.
Thank you, Miss. For everything. I wish you best of luck in the next place.
Well. It’s been only a full week, but I really want to say that.